Sunday, August 8, 2010

Story of the Real World

See why I love them so much?
So this is my first blog ever. I'm probably just going to use this as my journal because I doubt anyone will read this. But here is goes. I'll start by introducing myself. My Name is Laura. only about 4 or 5 people call me Lars. Thanks to my dear Friend Erica Pitts for starting that. The story starts with... about a year or more ago i went up to a good friend of mine house in West Jordan. Angie Pitts yes she is Erica's older sister. So that great night...we watched this really awkward but freaking hilarious show called Lars and the Real Girl. WE LOVED IT!! and from that night on they called me Lars. Then Last year I moved out. and before that I wanted to start my own reality show like The Hills. but put a little The Office twist into it. and I called it Lars and the Real World. Thanks again to Erica Pitts for that AWESOME idea. since then we have yet to film anything and turn it into MTV VH1 or even KBYU (since we're mormon and all). and now just them and my roommates Kelsey Johnson and Celeste Tholen...soon to be Rosenlof in about 9 days. and soon to be roommate Erin Price. that's it. and ... I LOVE IT! so that is the background of why my blog is called Lars and the Real World.  Some things to know about me...music. i love music more than you can imagine. I'm one of those people that doesn't really enjoy the radio. I love band that no one has ever heard of. They are the best bands to me. so i hope they don't become too famous anytime soon. my number one favorite is Bishop Allen. i fulfilled one of my "dreams" i guess you could say and went to their concert in March of  '09. best thing to ever happen to me. and Miniature Tigers are probably my 2nd favorite. they opened for Bishop Allen. and when we went to the concert i was all about hatin on them because most everyone that went was there for The Miniature Tigers. But once they opened their mouths.... I LOVED them. and was glad they were the band opening for them. and i could list some amazing bands. and talk about them. but i won't bore you! I just finished my last test for Dental Assisting. after 4 years it took me to go back to school i finally made the decision to go to Dental Assisting school. something i've wanted to do since i was 15. Six years later....I'm finally done. now all i have to do is finish the 127 of 300 hours i have left and i will have my Certificate from the School and the State!! I know I made the right decision. but it was hard getting there. but I'm so grateful i did it!! I learned so much and met some really awesome people. although i was 4 years older than most everyone else. it was still fun. I love my friends and my family. and would do just about anything for them! I have 3 Nephews and 2 Nieces. and 2 more of it's on the way. They are the Best things to ever have happened to me. I love going on special dates. and Having sleepovers with them. I have awesome older sisters Jana Bishop and Erica Goulding that are they ones that are having all the kids...and great younger brothers. Britt and Jared Ross. Britt and i fight a lot. but i know that comes with being the next siblings in line. but hope that one day we won't fight any longer. He's good to me when he fixes my cars. but that is about it! :)  Jared and I love the Same music. and he is such a good brother. Lately he's been showing me the new music. not me showing him all the music. he's almost 16 and is growing up wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast. but he's really good at being good at everything. Son, Brother, Uncle and friend. and I have great parents who really love me and help me out so much. I love them. Needless to say I have an Amazing family. with really great Grandparents Aunts and Uncles and Cousins to help out. and some really Great friends. I've learned lately who my real friends are. and as hard as it was at first.... those real friends are the ones really worth hanging on to. so i thank those few friends. sooooooooooo that's basically my life. i don't have a job anymore. so i just intern at a pedicatric office that i LOVE so much!!! and that is about it. but not having a job was one of the BEST things really to ever have happened to me. I don't have to work in Hell ANYMORE!!!!!! woooooooooooo so pretty much everything is the best thing that has ever happened to me. so sue me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LpmrZbTu1o

No comments:

Post a Comment