Friday, August 27, 2010

My Beautiful Mother.

So my mom brought it to my attention that I never have written about her. And now that I realize this it makes me feel bad. She doesn't think that I love her and that I use her. this is simply not the case. I do love her. We've had our differences. But she is still an amazing person. She's willing to help me in need. and i would do anything for her if she were to ask me. She has a strong testimony of the church which I do look up to. I loved the determination she had to lose all that weight. The way she treats my nieces and nephews. and they love her so much. and wants to make sure we are all taken care of. I love that Every year on my birthday she always tells me the story of when I was born and it really means a lot to me. and During Christmas time I had a feeling I needed to write her a love note. and that same day she had a feeling to write me one. My mom does really well in her job and is a really respected woman in what she does. and that is something I also look up to as well.  Because I also want that in my profession too.She has a lot of qualities of her mom. and it's awesome. Mom I'm sorry you felt that way. thanks for everything you do for me! love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Mom, too. Even though we all share different views and cheer for different teams (Go Utah), we all are family!

    ReplyDelete