Thursday, August 26, 2010

New nephew.

It's only going to get better!
So I am getting a new nephew.  I seriously can't Wait. and can't wait for Erica to find out what she is having. My nieces and nephews are seriously the BEST things to ever have happened to me. I can't wait to know what he's like. Every time I get a new one I really think they are going to to be just like the other one. but seriously have 5 different nieces and nephews. with 5 different personalities. Recently it was Addy's Birthday. What I love most about her and can get annoying sometimes is that she is always curious of what is going and when we are going to get it. I think it's because she's worried that it won't happen because she asks like a million times. She Just turned 7! I'm getting old or something. She was the first to come. I remember the day I found out I was going to be an aunt. I was longing for this day since the Day Jana And Brad got married. I was 16 on Christmas Morning. In Montana at my Grandparents house like we've done every  year. and I can't remember if It was My dad or one of my grandparents that Got a card that sad either saying something about being a grandpa or Great  Grandparent. I loved hearing the news. I was so excited and filled with Joy. and Maybe my eyes teared up a little. get over it. then waiting until Sunday morning August 17th 2003 We got a call at like 3 or 4 in the morning. and I couldn't sleep. and Yet again I was so happy I cried. She is the BEST! She means so so much to me. She got the amazing privilege to be the first great grandchild and meeting my amazing Grandmother. and Lucky enough to named after her. She is upbeat. always fun. pretty sure has OCD just like her mom. and to me she is perfect in every way! I love the way her eyes light up when she gets a gift. We go on special dates a lot. and sleepovers. I try really hard to let them know how much I love them and they are super important to me. Them just telling me I'm their favorite Aunt is just a perk. for her birthday I got her a really cute shirt from Target that I just knew she would love. I couldn't see her on her Birthday until way late and I called and My roommate Lisa and I called and Sang her happy birthday. so I brought her shirt to her about 10 that night. I brought it to her and she immediately LOVED it! I was so happy that she didn't freak out like when I got her cookies n' cream candy bar for Christmas as part as her present. She wanted to put it on and said this would look really cute with my leggings. which is why I got it so she could wear it with it. and she was so excited she wanted to show mom.  we were walking to the stairs and all of a sudden she stops looks at me and gives me a giant hug. that made  it all worth while. She's amazing. Then came Blake. I remember that day clearly as well. I knew that Devin and Erica were trying and a second later basically she was pregnant. and was standing in the kitchen of the home I grew up in. and the day I knew it was a Boy I was giddy. didn't know what it was like to have a nephew. just brothers. and I was at School upstairs by Savannah's or Aubrey's Locker. best feeling ever. He is a rare one and was born on His due date. May 23rd 2006. I remember that time especially because I was working on Packets to graduate. and told myself I couldn't go see Blake until I finished my packets.......I really couldn't wait. so i did end up going to see him that night because I couldn't wait. If I really were to keep my word on that I wouldn't have been able to see him until a year later. He's amazing in every way. He takes all the good qualities his parents have. and seriously is the perfect nephew. He's funny. He's handsome. he knows he's Handsome because his mom told him so. He always tells me I'm his favorite aunt and has a way to make all the girls of his life feel really important. at age 4 he's a special guy and the gal he marries is gonna be one lucky gal. He says that girls are Hott and women are beautiful. his eyes light up at anything. seeing his family. a dog house plate and even the littlest present you'd get him. and a present that anyone else gets. He has a little OCD where he has to line up multiples of things. so he's really easy to buy for. and easily please. Then we have the Beautiful Chelsea Beth. I found out she was coming by Addy wearing a shirt from Dora the Explorer that said I'm going to be a big sister.. and it took me a minute to realize what her said. and I didn't know what to do with myself. and was extra excited because I already knew Blake was coming. This gal is AMAZING! she's so sweet and so dang crazy in every way you can think of. she says the funniest things in the world. and is filled with attitude. She's fun at sleepovers. there are Many funny things she has said. My personal favorite is when she told me that if I cleaned my car and painted it purple it would look good. She s always wanting to listen to Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. always. I will never forget the day when we were driving back from a special date and looking in the rear view mirror and singing the song. it definitely helped my testimony grow. Then we Got Jaxon. He is a handful and of course handsome. I remember when I found out Erica was Pregnant. and I loved it.  and I've worked really hard to make Jaxon like me. he's coming around but I'm still working on him. he's so full of life and totally opposite from Blake. He is full of life and you have to really follow him around so he's not getting into too much trouble. But he can be sweet sometimes. none the less I truly love him. I was even more excited when it was like 2 days later I found out Carson was coming too. They are 8 days apart and seriously act like they should be twins. Carson is so sweet also. I did have to work on him. but I know I won his love after taking him to the gas station to get a drink. He loves his Soda. and every time i go over then he will be excited to see me but won't act like he wants to be around til i leave. and then he freaks out and wants me to take him with me. he wants his soda. the man knows what he wants and he knows how to get it. from his sucker aunt. that loves taking him. Now I don't know if it's the soda or if he feels as is he lives in prison...not likely but that is what it's like. I can't wait for the new nephew. and whatever Erica may have. I only hope to be able to have a great relationship with them for a long time because they mean so much to me. and know that i love them more than they even know. Just as I don't think that it could possibly get any better I get 2 new ones to add in the mix and can't wait to see what they look like what they act like and who they will be. I wouldn't trade them in for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment