Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Not even soon. But hopeflly.

These are the reasons why I am going to Germany!!
there are two things I've been thinking about today. a Vacation and My wedding plans. I know it's weird but I feel like i already have it planned out. it's weird. Probably because everyone is getting married this next week.No I haven't found my Zac Efron yet. but he will  come soon enough. I already know that i will have this down syndrome gal help plan my wedding. she works at Winnsong Theatre. I met her there when going to see the best toy story ever. and talked to her about working there. she told me that it wasn't her dream job. so i proceeded to ask her what is her dream job. I love talking to people with down syndrome. they are probably my favorite people in this world. anyhow she told me that her dream job is to be a wedding planner. And think it's a great idea. I would definitely let her help in assisting in it. and i know what songs i want and I will be having Spoon me, Cafe Rio cater and have rolls from  Texas Roadhouse. Then i also came up with the idea of a powerade fountain. I LOVE POWERADE! I know it's all random. but those are some of my ideas that i had and wrote them down. and you can't forget the amazing cheesecake and eclairs from BYU catering. So I've pretty much got it planned......not really i know there is a lot more to it than that. but that was the list i was making.
As for my Vacation. I love traveling. I haven't been on a vaca since last may of '09 to California. It was so much fun. I've been to Montana. But I don't really count that as a vacation because I go there usually twice a year. And last time i went was like 3 days after my tonsil surgery. and it was hell. I normally go on 1-2 vacations a year. And to go over a year without one is stressin me out. so ..... I've planned a trip to get my really excited for. Next Year I'm going to EUROPE!!!!!! I know what your thinkin because i've heard it all. "you're retarded" I hear that a lot. but the next one is how are you going if you don't even have a job. They act like i'll never ever in my life have a job ever again. But it's gonna be soooo AWESOME!! I'm starting in Germany. Germany has been one of my favorite countries since I can remember. One of my best friends, Sarah Taylor and her Husband Mike are moving there. Mike got a scholarship I guess and they are going to live there for a year and a half. I will miss them so much. They really have been so good to me. and truly have been blessed to have them in my life. So i will go there and See them for a few days. See our family friend Sarah that lives in Bonn...hopefully. Go to Italy at least one day. Because I love pasta so much. my roommates can confirm this. Then a day in France. Hopefully Sarah will take me to see her Family that lives there. I'm Pretty close with her family. and her Granny. She is from France and I hope to be able to meet them....even if we don't speak the same language. I also want to go to Scotland and England. That is where My Heritage is from. and I hope to  maybe meet some of my family I didn't even know I had. and i would like to end it with Holland. I know what you are thinking. what a random assortment of countries to see.....well those are ones that would mean the most to me. I don't ever really make sense a lot. so this is just Normal. Back to why I want to go to Holland. Well My Aunt Theresa and Uncle Warren got a divorce back in December and she moved out to Holland. she's been my aunt my whole life. and still is even if she isn't married to my uncle anymore. and I really want to see her! I miss her so much! so that is my plan. i can't even wait.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty great! I hope you do come and we can travel around together!

    ReplyDelete