Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Roommates=Family

Kelsey, Lisa, Erin and Jessica
For the last week or so I have been thinking about how great all of my roommates are. considering for like 2 months i pretty much want to kill them. but don't worry we worked it out. and we are having a ton of fun.
I forgot how much I truly Love each and everyone of them. And how the are a big part of my life. Each one plays a different role in how much i really need them.

We got Lisa, who really is a caring person that will do anything for you. i mean anything.  and you pretty much can tell her anything and she knows exactly what you mean.  Love her.

Kelsey: she is the 2nd comic relief in this apartment (besides me of course) and has the memory of an elephant and can quote pretty much an entire episode of the office and a movie. by watching it once or twice.

Erin: She is also a caring person and will listen to any stupid thing I have to say and will just listen. And is a ton of fun. and pretty much laughs at anything I say. and you can't go wrong with a gal like that. I tend to think I have funny things to say.

Last but not least we have the baby, Jessica: she just turned 18 a week ago. and so yes she is the baby of the apartment. but probably the most mature out of the rest of us. sadly. but she is still a ton of fun. and threatens to smother me with a pillow sometimes. which is actually quite funny considering she is pretty tame and quite person. and spent the first 2 months of living in our apartment in her room. and that was on the of the first things she said to me.

so pretty much my roommates are way better than anyone else has ever had. I don't know what i would do without them. I realized a week ago that these gals are like my family. and I truly appreciate each and everyone in my life. We care a great deal about each other and would do anything for each other.  But we have the BEST time. and I really don't know what I would do with out these gals of mine.

Saturday we are getting a new roommate. in my room, unfortunately. and we are NOT excited about this. But I do hope she brings some fun with her-where ever she is from. All we know about her is that her name is Sabrina, she served a mission in Indiana. and she's had roommates before. and that means she is either my age or older.....hahah poor baby Jessica. :)

about the picture. I am not in it obviously. I wasn't there. and we don't have a family picture yet. which we definitely work on this.

PS Celeste T and Lisday K you were the Greatest roommates also. so don't think that i don't like you or felt the same way! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment