Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today

So today was my brother Jared's birthday! He's freaking 16 years old! This can't be real! He's still a 5 year old to me. But he's growing up so fast. He's got a little girlfriend and that's even weirder to me. He's an amazing young man! And a great example to me and a great uncle to my neices and nephews. I'm proud of this kid!
For his birthday we went to tucanos! Which is a pretty fantastic place to eat except that you get full pretty fast! But I love meat. We go there for his birthday lately and I'm so glad!

Tonight my roommate Erin serenaded me. And it was fantastic. It cheered me up a little. I love music! I can't even begin to extrapolate how much I love music and her.then one of our neighbors came over and he is is pretty funny and he smells pretty good. And right now at 3 in the morning I can't sleep and I'm watching wizards of waverly place. Don't judge. And I can still smell him. It's kind of intoxicatng. And I just watched an infomercial and it made all this delicious food. And I'm now starving at 3 in the am. And I really regret watching that cause i really want to eat something! Frick.

But the day I'm actually writing on is my families sealing anniversary. 14 years ago today my family and I went to the mount timpanogos temple! We were one if the first families to be sealed since it was brand new. I love the temple so much! It's probably my most favorite place in this world! As much as my family can drive me crazy I'm glad we got sealed this day 14 years to be with each other forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment