Sunday, December 5, 2010

8 Crazy Nights!!

Haven't even opened it and I was drunk!
Really just a great time! :)

So it's my birthday week! It is going to be AMAZING! I have every day planned for the next week. Sunday-Sunday! :) Last Year was super fun and I can't Wait for this year to make many many more memories. I will try and post everything that we do and hopefully be able to take a picture of each day also.

Today that has been:
1. Eat lunch with roommates. and other people in the apartment complex. made by Lisa! delectable.
2. Have a Wackee six competion.
3. Watch the office.
4 Drink Sparkling Cider and toast to me.
5. Take pictures of everyone there.

Now, everyday consists of The Office and Wackee Six. But today, Sunday, it's a competion.
We were all shocked about craplocker doing this ON PURPOSE!!
The sparkling Cider and Pictures are going to be post-poned  until midnight because Erin P.  gets home from work around that time.  I can't wait to see what this year will bring for us. but really. Let's be real. doing random things that are free are WAY better than actually doing something for that costs money. now i know this isn't spur of the moment stuff. but it's really random things we will do each day! I'm super excited!


These Photos are my favorites from last year. this was on the first night. definitely a fantastic time we had as you can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment