Tuesday, December 14, 2010

23 is the new 185

Well, i Just have a few things to say.
So you know how Blake's friend asked if I was his Grandma?\ Well to top that off when my family and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, there was this down syndrome fella that was a greeter. which is awesome, and he was talking Jana's ear off. when I got there someone told him that it was my Birthday and he said, "What, are you a 185 years old?"  wow. really? I guess 23 is the new 185! And I tried to give him a high five and he faked me out and rub his hand on the right of his head so smoothly.

then on Sunday when I was at Savannah and Kyle's house, his family asked me how old I was turning. so I told them I was 23. and then his dad said it only goes downhill from here. you might as well kill yourself now before it gets any worse. I've got  gun in my garage.

yikes. i'm old.



Oh And another thing. if you see me anytime soon I'd really really appreciate it if you didn't ask me the following questions: WHEN are you getting married? and my personal favorite.WHEN are you going on your mission?
Let's get this straight. I WILL TELL YOU IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS HAPPEN!

I was asked at least 5 times at my friends farewell. and everyone from my home ward came up to me asking When I was going on My mission. The answer is NO!

I promise I'm not against missions and I think it's great when people go. I really just don't have any desire to go. really.
When I was at The Fordham's on Sunday I was telling them that if one more person asks me WHEN I was going on my Mission I was gonna freak out. So of course not even like ten minutes later I get a text that was a a birthday poem and at the end it you should go on one too. then it said (on a mission)
I was ticked. and They LOVED it! and then a while later Kathy, My Grandpa's wife called and wished me a happy birthday. and I told her I went to Dayna's farewell. And yep, you guessed it! She asked me if I was going on a mission too! Don't get me wrong. I care about these people that asked me. but it gets a little annoying. actually A LOT annoying. I can't stand it!

So no mission. Sorry to disappoint everyone.
I may not be married nor serving a mission. but that doesn't mean that what I am doing is where I should be. I like my life. and what is mostly going on in it. But really I wouldn't change anything.
so yeah. that's all.

And PLEASE STOP!!! It is really appreciated!

Sincerely,
Laura Jean R

4 comments:

  1. so... when are you going to have a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahha sar that's a new one! I only like these questions when they come from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have a desire for a mission either.

    The culture in The old UC is Messed up.....you are only 23...you shouldn't be worried about anything but having fun girl!! haha! do it!

    so question...

    Are you having fun?!?!?!?! GOOD! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you better believe I'm having fun! :)


    You are right. It really is messed up around.
    It's getting outta hand.

    ReplyDelete