Tuesday, March 29, 2011

these words my own. they're from the heart.

Common words and phrases that Laura says.
"that is the best thing to have ever happened to me." -seriously. everything is the best thing that has ever happend to me. get over it.
"I think i'll keep you around."- you know i have accepted you when i say this.
"cripes".
"ahhhh sh*t."- not oh. just ah. anytime i say it people laugh cause of the way i say it.
"I kinda like like miss you"-    you know i really do love you when i say I kinda like or miss you. and if i skip out of the kinda it really does mean even more after saying that.

this photo is hilar. I think i'm gonna keep myself around!
"fella"- don't know why. but it's the best word.
"that is hilar". -again with the way i say it. also no one can say it good enough. this is what i have been told. 
"please extrapolate."
"yikes."
"Proud parent moment."
"Stupid Bi!" -i just like the word bi. that is  the real meaning. good.
"Don't be mad."
"That's what she said." - i especially love to say it when it doesn't work. and everyone makes the weirdest faces.
"Bueno." -it means anything i want it to. from hello. goodbye tofavorite is when it doesn't even work for it.
I also find big words to say. and then i over use them. currently it's stipulation. and always extrapolate. I don't care if they ever work. i sometimes also use big words that don't really work. ever. and that is my favorite.

I often times hear people saying all these quotes. and it is funny to me. haha remember when i said in my post "if you really knew me?" i said i made a blog so i could write cheesy blog lines? .....well i feel like this is part of it.plus it's about me. and I think I am funny. caulky? maybe just confident. also if you can think of other funny things that i say. feel free to add on to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment