Sunday, February 20, 2011

beautiful fellas

 I just wanted everyone to know that I like men. And I wanted to post some the pictures of the men that I consider good looking! They are in no particular order. I have way too much time on my hands at work when I work the Graveyards.....I was just thinking about these fellas tonight....

 

Matt Costa.....even more beautiful voice.

Christian Rudder & Justin Rice
Bishop Allen Band members. I am unsure why I love them...but I do!
 
Jason Segel...He's on How I Met Your Mother

Ryan Reynolds....mmmmmmmmmm
Channing Tatum
Don't judge....Jack Black is good looking in his own way...
Arctic Monkeys Band...I don't know...maybe it's their music.
Matt Damon
Ashton Kutcher


John Karinksi.....man. Beautiful.
Brandon Flowers, from the Killers. and yes he's mormon.




Jack Johnson

Zac Efon....enough said.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan Reynolds .. :)
    John Karinksi ... :)

    Attractive.
    Very.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have ALWAYS had a crush on jack black. a big one. matt costa is so fabulous. and ryan reynolds...drool. ha.

    ReplyDelete