Friday, September 17, 2010

You know when you are at the Evan's When...

The Amazing Family.
So you know my Best Friend Savannah. Well I am at her Parents house right now with Eliza Eating this rice krispie treat...i guess if you could call it that. it had cornflakes and honey nut cheerios and and get this....sunflower seeds. with rice krispies. i guess you could call it a treat. As i was chewing away I was thinking to Eliza " Hey Eliza you know when you are at the Evans when..." and we came up with a good list of things and decided to post these amazing things so you can get to know them like I do....so
You know when you are at the Evan's When...
1. You come to eat spaghetti and there are all the noodles you can think of because they were just trying to get rid of the noodles they had before.
2. You eat a hamburger with just one side of the bun.
3. You have homemade pizza (which is delicious by the way) and you put hot dogs on this.
4. You make a whole bunch of cookies or cinnamon rolls and you see a whole bunch of partial cookies or cinnamon rolls  because they don't know how to just finish one before they start on the next. It's a team effort here.
5. The phone rings.....and rings and rings. No one really notices until you say...uhhh you should probably get that. or you answer it yourself.
6. The Kids come in for like 5 minutes and Mom's already suggesting that they need to go "explore" "go to the mountains on an adventure" or  jump on the tramp.
7. When Mom says Family prayer we are there for at least 57 minutes. praying for everyone in the room. and the entire world. :) and you think your knees might give out. and you end up with everyone sitting instead of kneeling.  Bless her heart.
8. Gathering EVERYONE for Family prayer takes another 57 Minutes.
9. the cereal is always nuts and cheerios or shredded wheat all mixed together in one new creation! (thanks Camille)
10. Dad acts just like the kids. or do the kids act just like him?
11. The girls actually fight over who is Changing Rocky's Diaper or putting him in his car seat. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO!
and last but not least. and this was a new one to me..
12. you make Pizza with hamburger buns. and yes they put hot dogs on them.


Really it wasn't bad. and everything they make is really really good! I don't know how they do it. They really are amazing. It may seem I'm making fun of them. but I'm really not. these are the things that I love most about their family. I will probably think of funnier things. but that is all I got for now.


thanks guys. you're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaahaaahahaaaaa
    I love this. Everything is so 110% true! I may have to steal this for my page, so all the world can see how my family really is :) hahaaa
    You're pretty awesome, Lars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please. Take it! Or you can even link it to that post. :)

    ReplyDelete